Finally — the post that you’ve all been waiting for: my top 5 greatest doc moments. You’ll note that POV’s Ruiyan wins an honorable mention for beating me to the punch in the comments section from last week, with her admiration for Harlan County, USA. What a moment, eh? I agree, and had ranked itContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
lost boys of sudan
February 28, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
Join the Institute of World Culture for a free screening of American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs, followed by a discussion with emphasis on the film's implications for activism in Santa Barbara. For more information, call (805) 722-0016.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City