First, there was March of the Penguins, that outrageously successful 2005 nature doc about the life and times of penguins. Because the film’s only stars are penguins, it occurred to me that only human being who shares the, er, bill with them is the film’s narrator, Morgan Freeman. And then that was that. And thenContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
March 7, 2014
Join WFYI Public Media for a screening of American Promise. After the screening, join a training and discussion about the education of African American boys. Panelists include experts on educating African American children and youth. Lunch will be provided. To attend event, please RSVP by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (317) 636-2020.
More info »
- A Pioneering Reality TV Producer's Penance: Funding a New Documentary Journalism Program
- #365Docs: The Act of Killing (14/365)
- PBS Indies Shorts - Now Streaming at POV
- #365Docs: 20 Feet from Stardom (13/365)
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers