In honor of this week’s premiere of season four of MTV’s “The Hills,” I’d like to ruminate a bit on the end of the world. Not really, but you’ll get what I mean. The show, in case you’re over 25 and/or don’t subscribe to a magazine other than The Nation, is a reality (I useContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
Best Kept Secret
December 9, 2013
Join the Sump Memorial Library for a screening of Best Kept Secret. After the screening, there will be refreshments and a short discussion led by a member of the Autism Action Partnership. For more information, call (402) 898-8830.
More info »
- Web Documentaries - A #docchat Recap
- Call for Filmmakers: Pitch Your Short Documentary on Black-Male Achievement by 12/20
- Advice to Documentary Filmmakers From Shola Lynch on Balancing Your Personal and Creative Life
- What’s in a name: Impact Producer
- POV's 2013 Documentary Filmmaking Equipment Survey (Updated)