With Tiffany Shlain’s personal documentary Connected wrapping up its theatrical run, Doc Soup Man Tom Roston asks why the best known first-person documentarians are men.Continue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
The Edge of Dreaming
15 to Life
March 7, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Join the West Las Vegas Public Library for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story followed followed by a discussion with a retired police sergeant from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. For more information, call 702-907-2743.
More info »
- A POV Intern's Perspective on Media, Impact and Viewer Responsibility
- PBS Listening Tour Comes to New York City: A Report
- How Anyone Can Create A Virtual Reality Experience With One Line of Code
- Linklater, Like Flaherty Before Him
- Independent Film on PBS: The National Listening Tour Comes to New York City