Doc Soup Man Tom Roston tackles the age-old question with input from self-taught filmmaker Matt Morris, professional doc director Brent Huffman, and Jan Krawitz, the head of Stanford’s documentary MFA program.Continue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
15 to Life
October 19, 2014
Brooklyn, New York
Join the Brooklyn Public Library for a free screening of 15 to Life: Kenneth's Story as part of "Kids in Jails – Rehabilitation or Punishment?" - a look at whether alternative rehabilitative measures need to be taken for juvenile justice. Followed by an hour long panel discussion with professionals in the field of alternative schools and youths in the prison system. For more information, call (718) 230-2792.
More info »
- Ten Questions for Alexandre Brachet, Margaux Missika and Gregory Trowbridge of Upian
- Enter the Edit: Niels Pagh Andersen and Colin Nusbaum
- POV Tech: Video Synchronization for Collective Viewing
- Empire: Lessons from Pushing the Boundaries of Web Video
- Announcing POV Hackathon 7 (Nov. 8-9, 2014 in New York City)