To me, My Reincarnation is primarily a film about a father and a son. In fact, just following Father’s Day, it brings to mind that this is one of the best documentaries ever made about the father-son relationship.Continue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
September 4, 2014
Join the MIT Department of Urban Studies & Planning for a free screening of Fallen City as part of a weekly film series featuring documentary and feature films on topics related to cities, urbanism, design, community development, and urban, regional, and environmental planning. For more information, visit urbanfilm.org.
More info »
- Your Browser Isn't a VCR: Tips for Taking Control of Web Video Controls
- The Doc Days of Summer
- How to Create Video Transitions for Web Video in Your Browser
- The Creative Media Institute: A New Wave of Documentary Filmmakers (and Ken Burns) Fuels Hampshire College's Revived Seminar Series
- Smart Cropping for Video: A Tool for Displaying Video at Any Aspect Ratio
- 11 Sites and Apps for Watching Documentaries Free Online
- Getting Real: A New Documentary Conference Aiming for Industry Action, Not Just Conversation
- How We Made An iOS App in a Weekend with Creatavist
- Op-Doc: "A Marriage to Remember" by "The Genius of Marian" filmmaker Banker White
- Spread the Word about Big Men in the Final Hours!