I tend to be optimistic. When I hear about an exciting new documentary in the works, I immediately think of the best of possibilities. And, not too surprisingly, perhaps, the higher my expectations, the more I am disappointed. That’s what came to mind when I heard about a cool (careful, Soup Man) documentary project announcedContinue reading this entry »
You can follow Tom on Twitter @DocSoupMan.
user generated content
Best Kept Secret
December 9, 2013
Join the Sump Memorial Library for a screening of Best Kept Secret. After the screening, there will be refreshments and a short discussion led by a member of the Autism Action Partnership. For more information, call (402) 898-8830.
More info »
- Web Documentaries - A #docchat Recap
- Call for Filmmakers: Pitch Your Short Documentary on Black-Male Achievement by 12/20
- Advice to Documentary Filmmakers From Shola Lynch on Balancing Your Personal and Creative Life
- What’s in a name: Impact Producer
- POV's 2013 Documentary Filmmaking Equipment Survey (Updated)