Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Featured Event: 'Dalya's Other Country' at One Journey Festival Come to the One Journey Film Festival for a free screening of 'Dalya's Other Country,' December 15 at 6:30pm.
- Featured Event: 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas A Nadie)' at Calvary Baptist Join the Sojourners for a free screening of Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie), December 7th at 6:30pm.
- Featured Event: 'The Fred Korematsu Story' at the Minnesota's Public Defenders Office Join the Ramsey County Public Defender for a free screening of 'Of Civil Wrongs and Rights: The Fred Korematsu Story.''
- Bill Nye: Science Guy – A Lesson Plan on Verifying Scientific Information In this lesson, students will learn to spot fallacies in pseudoscience arguments and assess the validity of scientific claims.
- 5 POV Films and Resources to Honor Universal Human Rights Month Honor Universal Human Rights Month this December with stories centering our inalienable rights and those who must fight to keep them.
- Featured Event: From Damascus to Chicago at the Rochester Public Library Join the Rochester Public Library for a free screening of From Damascus to Chicago, November 15 at 6pm.
- Featured Event: ' Best Kept Secret' at Oklahoma University Join Oklahoma State University's Cineculture Club for a free screening of 'Best Kept Secret'
- 5 POV Films and Resources to Celebrate Native American Heritage Month Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with stories from native communities this November.
- Featured Event: 'The Grown Ups” at the Hamline Midway Library Join the Hamline Midway Library for a free screening of 'The Grown Ups'
- 'Motherland' Screening at DCTV Rings in the Film's PBS Premiere 'Motherland' screening at DCTV celebrated the film's national premiere on PBS last Monday.
- Featured Event: 'Of Civil Wrongs and Rights' at the United States District Court, District of Minnesota Join the United States District Court, District of Minnesota for a free screening of Of Civil Wrongs and Rights, November 1st at 12pm.
- Featured Event: 'Cameraperson' at the Havre de Grace Opera House Join the Havre de Grace Arts Collective for a free screening of Cameraperson, October 17th at 8pm.
- Featured Event: 'The Islands and the Whales' at the Porter Memorial Library Join the Porter Memorial Library and the Machias Valley Film Society for a free screening of "The Islands and The Whales" in Machias, ME.
- Featured Event: 'Don't Tell Anyone' at Lone Star Victims Advocacy Project Join Lone Star Victims Advocacy Project for a free screening of Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) September 18th at 7:00 pm.
- Back to School: 10 POV Films About Education Go back to school with these 10 documentaries about education.
- 9 Films and Resources to Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by screening POV films by and about Latinx-Americans.
- PBS Annual Meeting Discussion Highlight: “Making Independent Films Work For Your Station” with Jamie Annunzio Myers – PBS So Cal The fourth installment in a four-part series highlighting case studies of PBS station engagement with independent documentaries from this year's PBS Annual Meeting.
- On The 20th Anniversary Of The POV Broadcast of 'In Whose Honor?' Twenty years ago, on July 15, 1997, at precisely 8pm Central time, I took my dog out for a walk.