Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Featured Event: KUED and Sorenson Unity Center Present 'From This Day Forward' Join KUED and Sorenson Unity Center for a free screening of 'From This Day Forward.'
- POV Awards Grants to PBS Stations as Part of the Make All the Difference Campaign Thanks to the generous support from CPB, leading up to the All the Difference national broadcast, POV awarded grants to five public television stations to organize high-profile regional activities and screenings.
- Featured Event: The Robert C. Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education presents 'The Return' Join the Robert C. Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education for a free screening of 'The Return' followed by a facilitated discussion and Q&A session with Byrd Center staff and Shepherd University faculty.
- POV's Picks: Native American Heritage Month Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with stories from native communities this November on PBS and WORLD Channel.
- MBK Milestone Discussion and 'All the Difference' Screening at the White House On November 1st, more than 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered at the White House for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference, hosted by the White House's My Brother's Keeper initiative.
- POV's Picks: Four Ways to Recognize National Adoption Month This November, POV honors and celebrates National Adoption Month with films and materials available to screen, explore, and discuss.
- POV's Picks: Elections, Civic Engagement and Our Democracy As voters head to the polls, take a moment to reflect on civic engagement as it stands today in the U.S. and abroad.
- Featured Event: The University of Kentucky and the Japan America Society of Kentucky present 'The Birth of Saké' Join the The University of Kentucky and the Japan America Society of Kentucky for a free screening of the documentary 'The Birth of Sake' followed by a Japanese cooking demonstration.
- 'We The Voters' Turns Spotlight Back on Our Democracy With only six days left until Election Day, a new series of videos aims to redirect the conversation back to us, the voters.
- POV Digital Lab SF: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology Our first ever POV Digital Lab in San Francisco is a wrap! Check out the six interactive projects.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Gina Abatemarco on Life in the Modern Arctic Kivalina is an observational portrait of Inupiaq Eskimo people trapped on a disappearing island in Arctic Alaska
- POV Receives the Missouri Honor Medal for Distinguished Service in Journalism The Missouri School of Journalism awarded the Missouri Honor Medal for Distinguished Service in Journalism to POV in recognition of almost three decades of creating public dialogue about important social issues through documentary journalism.
- POV Digital Lab LA: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology Check out the six interactive projects from the 2016 POV Digital Lab in Los Angeles!
- 11 Documentaries to Watch on POV.org in October and November Discover new and classic films at pov.org/video and on the POV channel on your PBS app.
- Featured Event: DuPage County NAACP Presents 'All the Difference' Join the DuPage County NAACP for a free screening of All the Difference on Friday, Oct. 14.
- POV Digital Lab NYC: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology Explore the nine projects from the 2016 POV Digital Lab in New York City!
- Featured Event: PBS Vermont Presents: 'All the Difference' Join Vermont PBS for a free screening of 'All The Difference' in partnership with Catamount Arts and St. Johnsbury Academy. For more information call (802) 654-3688.
- Featured Event: Basin PBS and Birmingham-Southern College Present: “Kingdom of Shadows” Join Basin PBS for a free screening of 'Kingdom of Shadows' as part of Hispanic Heritage Month programming at Birmingham-Southern College. For more information visit Basin PBS' website.