Every four seconds a romance novel published by Harlequin or its British counterpart, Mills & Boon, is sold somewhere in the world. POV presents the broadcast premiere of Julie Moggan’s Guilty Pleasures, an amusing and touching documentary that looks at the global phenomenon of romance novels.
After watching the film, visit POV’s Guilty Pleasures companion site for more video and interactive features.
Whether you watch the film on your mobile device, on our website or on television, visit POV’s Guilty Pleasures companion site for more interactive features…
- Watch additional video (including the full-length documentary Where the Heart Roams).
- Enter a romance novel caption contest.
- Dig into the rapid rise of e-books and the “Fifty Shades of Grey” phenomenon.
- Test your knowledge of the romance novel industry.
- And, for aspiring writers, get tips for creating and selling your first romance novel.
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!