Mike Rauch, one of the filmmakers behind the Peabody Award-winning StoryCorps Shorts, will be on the #docchat Twitter chat next Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at 8 PM Eastern (5 PM Pacific), taking your questions about how animation can be used to bring documentary storytelling to life.
Since 2003, StoryCorps has been recording and preserving the voices of everyday people, one conversation at a time. Animated shorts by Mike Rauch and his brother Tim Rauch have appeared in every season of POV since 2010.
Ask Mike a question by posting to Twitter with the hashtag #docchat.
Here is an overview of the #docchat event:
When: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 8-9 PM Eastern. If you can’t make it, you can send in your questions ahead of time using the hashtag #docchat or in a comment below.
How: To submit a question, send a tweet with the hashtag #docchat from an active Twitter account or leave a comment below if you don’t have an account. To follow the conversation, search the hashtag #docchat on Twitter or follow along at tweetchat.com. You can also bookmark this post and return on Wednesday, August 15, for a recap.
Read more posts like this one...
- Documentary Filmmaking in the Middle East: A Twitter Chat with the Filmmakers of ‘The Light In Her Eyes’
- Join a “Social Screening” of the Peabody Award-Winning StoryCorps Animated Shorts
- Getting Your Film on Public Television: A Twitter Chat with POV Series Producer Yance Ford
- Watch Valentine’s Day Shorts with POV and StoryCorps!
- Watch the Newest StoryCorps Short: “To R.P. Salazar, with Love”