Launch the demo »
This prototype is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Team: Evan Pavlica, Byron Q, Vincent Scatliffe.
About the Project: Problem Me is a mobile app that uses user generated videos to address a given problem.
- Ruby on Rails 4 – Used to program backend of app.
- Angular JS – used to build the front end of app.
- PostgreSQL – used to build the data base of app.
- Final Cut Pro – used to edit the demo videos.
- Adobe Illustrator – This was used to design and layout the wireframe.
- Adobe Photoshop – This was used to design the logo and the icons used for the app.
Byron Q (Media Maker) is an award winning independent filmmaker based out of Los Angeles and San Francisco. His first feature film, Bang Bang, won the Jury prize for best first feature at the 2011 LA Asian Pacific Film Festival. His 2nd feature, a documentary, RASKAL LOVE won the Directors Choice award at the 2014 Seattle Asian American Film Festival.
Vincent Scatliffe (Technologist) is a visionary with a keen ability for assessing an idea’s potential and bringing it to life. His passion is to build bridges between cultures and unite people by their common thread. This compels him to seek out like minded organizations to partner with through CL Design Group.