Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Spread the Word: 'Tea Time' on PBS Tea Time airs tonight on PBS. Check out our sample tweets and let your community know about the film.
- Upcoming Events This week films from the current POV season will be screened across the country. Check out upcoming events near you!
- Next on POV: Tea Time In an abiding ritual of friendship and survival, these now-elderly Santiago women have come together for tea and pastries -- and talk -- during an era of intense social and personal change. Director Maite Alberdi, granddaughter of one of the group members, captures their intimate, charming and poignant gatherings in Tea Time.
- Spread the Word: 'Return to Homs' on PBS Return to Homs airs tonight on PBS (check local listings). Let your community know about the film.
- Upcoming Events This week, POV films will be screened at libraries across the country.
- Next on POV: Return to Homs Teenage goalkeeper leads ragtag group of fighters against brutal Assad regime while seeking intervention: “O World, What Are You Waiting For?” Watch "Return to Homs" - Monday on PBS.
- Upcoming Events This week POV films will be screened at libraries across the country.
- Next on POV: Web Junkie Web Junkie goes deep inside a military-style Beijing treatment facility, where young patients are forced to face their virtual demons. Is this the wave of the future? Watch "Web Junkie" - Monday on PBS.
- Spread the Word: 'Tough Love' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about Tough Love, and you can, too!
- Next on POV: Tough Love What makes a good parent? How do you prove you are responsible after you've been deemed unfit? Watch "Tough Love" - Monday on PBS.
- 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' NYC Premiere at DCTV POV partnered with DCTV to hold the New York City premiere of Don’t Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie), as part of DCTV Presents.
- How to Add Video and Text to 3D 360-Degree Video with the WebVR Starter Kit Check out this example using 3D 360-degree video along with live-generated text for subtitles.
- A Virtual Camera for Interactive Documentaries, Inspired by Side-Scrolling Video Games This new open-source code library creates a virtual camera that can zoom and dolly inside interactive web-based experiences.
- Spread the Word About 'The Overnighters' in the Final Hours! The Overnighters airs tonight on PBS (check local listings). Let your community know about the film.
- Upcoming Events Screenings from coast to coast engage communities in conversation about a range of social issues.
- Next on POV: The Overnighters Chasing the American dream, thousands of workers flock to a North Dakota town where the oil business is booming. Watch 'The Overnighters', Monday on PBS.
- 'Beats of the Antonov' at Human Rights Watch Film Festival On Sunday, June 14, POV partnered with Human Rights Watch Film Festival for a special reception and screening of Beats of the Antonov.
- National Reunification Month Policy Discussion on Capitol Hill POV, in partnership with the Annie E. Casey Foundation and its co-sponsors, hosted a National Reunification Month reception and policy discussion on Capitol Hill.