Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Upcoming Events This week POV films will be screened at libraries across the country.
- Next on POV: Web Junkie Web Junkie goes deep inside a military-style Beijing treatment facility, where young patients are forced to face their virtual demons. Is this the wave of the future? Watch "Web Junkie" - Monday on PBS.
- Spread the Word: 'Tough Love' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about Tough Love, and you can, too!
- Next on POV: Tough Love What makes a good parent? How do you prove you are responsible after you've been deemed unfit? Watch "Tough Love" - Monday on PBS.
- 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' NYC Premiere at DCTV POV partnered with DCTV to hold the New York City premiere of Don’t Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie), as part of DCTV Presents.
- How to Add Video and Text to 3D 360-Degree Video with the WebVR Starter Kit Check out this example using 3D 360-degree video along with live-generated text for subtitles.
- A Virtual Camera for Interactive Documentaries, Inspired by Side-Scrolling Video Games This new open-source code library creates a virtual camera that can zoom and dolly inside interactive web-based experiences.
- Spread the Word About 'The Overnighters' in the Final Hours! The Overnighters airs tonight on PBS (check local listings). Let your community know about the film.
- Upcoming Events Screenings from coast to coast engage communities in conversation about a range of social issues.
- Next on POV: The Overnighters Chasing the American dream, thousands of workers flock to a North Dakota town where the oil business is booming. Watch 'The Overnighters', Monday on PBS.
- 'Beats of the Antonov' at Human Rights Watch Film Festival On Sunday, June 14, POV partnered with Human Rights Watch Film Festival for a special reception and screening of Beats of the Antonov.
- National Reunification Month Policy Discussion on Capitol Hill POV, in partnership with the Annie E. Casey Foundation and its co-sponsors, hosted a National Reunification Month reception and policy discussion on Capitol Hill.
- Community Spotlight: IMPACT New Mexico Community Engagement and Education Intern Camille Borders asked Executive Director Alena Schaim eight questions about community organizing and her thoughts on the film.
- Spread the Word About ‘Out in the Night’ in the Final Hours! Out in the Night airs tonight on PBS (check local listings). Let your community know about the film.
- Take Care, Mr. Elson: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times Emma Cott and Abby Goodnough discuss reporting on the effects of the Affordable Care Act on one chronically ill man in Louisville, Kentucky, and what his story says about the United States healthcare system in 2015.
- Upcoming Events This week, screenings of POV's Season 28 films are happening across the country.
- POV Hackathon Chicago – August 15-16, 2015 – Apply by July 10 POV is now accepting applications for POV Hackathon 9 (Chicago - August 15-16, 2015). Apply by July 10, 2015.
- Upcoming Events This week, screenings across the country celebrate LGBTQ Pride Month.