Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Upcoming POV Screenings POV's Season 26 films are screening for free in a community near you! Check out these screenings are happening in your area over the next week.
- Coming Soon to POV: Ping Pong Ping Pong is a wonderfully unusual story of hope, regret, friendship, ambition, love — and sheer human tenacity in the face of aging and mortality. Premieres Monday, September 9, 2013 on PBS stations.
- Watch Neurotypical Online and Enter to Win Free DVDs Viewers across the country are having Premiere Parties to watch 'Neurotypical' with friends and family. Check out these fun Premiere Party ideas and tell us about your party for a chance to win a signed 'Neurotypical' DVD and poster, plus a bundle of POV DVDs, chocolate, popcorn, coffee and more!
- Upcoming POV Screenings Join POV screening partners this week for summer screenings all over the country! From Idaho to Georgia see films from POV's current and past seasons.
- Coming to POV in October 2013: '56 Up' and 'Brooklyn Castle' The first-ever PBS Indies Showcase debuts this fall with four critically acclaimed documentaries from the award-winning series POV and our sister series, Independent Lens.
- POV Films Available for Streaming in August 2013 See what POV has available for free streaming for the month of August! Catch films from the current 2013 season as well as classic films from the POV archives.
- Critical Acclaim for 'Neurotypical' – Available for Streaming Through August 28 Read what critics have been saying about POV's Neurotypical, an unprecedented exploration of autism from the point of view of autistic people themselves. Now streaming free for a limited time.
- Critical Acclaim for 'High Tech, Low Life' – Available for Streaming Through August 21 Read what critics have been saying about POV's High Tech, Low Life, a film that follows two of China’s first citizen-reporters as they document the underside of the country’s rapid economic development. Now streaming free for a limited time.
- POV Hackathon 4: Explore the Prototypes and the Technology Five teams "re-invented the documentary" at POV's latest weekend laboratory of nonfiction storytelling and technology.
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours! 'Neurotypical' Premieres Tonight Neurotypical premieres tonight on PBS. Check out our Storify round-up to see how people are using Tweets and Facebook posts to let their community know about the films. Use our partner toolkit to join them.
- POV Hackathon 4: A Recap of Day Two Social media captured the last-day inspiration, panic and sleep deprivation at POV's meeting of nonfiction storytelling and technology minds.
- POV Hackathon 4: A Recap of Day One A recap of the first day of this weekend's POV Hackathon 4 (July 27-28, 2013).
- Upcoming POV Screenings Tuesday is this week's day for documentaries! Check out these screenings near your of films from POV's past seasons and catch sneak-preview screenings of Season 26 Films!
- Enter to Win a Signed 'Neurotypical' DVD and Poster Enter for a chance to win the signed Neurotypical DVD and poster, plus a bundle of other POV DVDs and prizes!
- POV Hackathon 4: How to Become a Last-Minute Participant and How to Attend the Final Screening This weekend's POV Hackathon (July 27-28, 2013) has slots open for a developer and designer. And don't wait to RSVP for tickets!
- Tips for Making Your First Film: Choosing a Topic, Interviewing Like a Pro, and One Aspect of Filmmaking That's Often Overlooked Getting ready to make your first film? First read these tips from leading youth filmmaking organizations.
- Next on POV: Neurotypical Neurotypical is an unprecedented exploration of autism from the point of view of autistic people themselves. Premieres Monday, July 29, 2013 on PBS stations.
- Coming Soon to POV: 5 Broken Cameras 5 Broken Cameras is a deeply personal first-hand account of life and nonviolent resistance in Bil’in, a West Bank village where Israel is building a security fence. Premieres Monday, August 26, 2013 on PBS stations.