Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours! 'Neurotypical' Premieres Tonight Neurotypical premieres tonight on PBS. Check out our Storify round-up to see how people are using Tweets and Facebook posts to let their community know about the films. Use our partner toolkit to join them.
- POV Hackathon 4: A Recap of Day Two Social media captured the last-day inspiration, panic and sleep deprivation at POV's meeting of nonfiction storytelling and technology minds.
- POV Hackathon 4: A Recap of Day One A recap of the first day of this weekend's POV Hackathon 4 (July 27-28, 2013).
- Upcoming POV Screenings Tuesday is this week's day for documentaries! Check out these screenings near your of films from POV's past seasons and catch sneak-preview screenings of Season 26 Films!
- Enter to Win a Signed 'Neurotypical' DVD and Poster Enter for a chance to win the signed Neurotypical DVD and poster, plus a bundle of other POV DVDs and prizes!
- POV Hackathon 4: How to Become a Last-Minute Participant and How to Attend the Final Screening This weekend's POV Hackathon (July 27-28, 2013) has slots open for a developer and designer. And don't wait to RSVP for tickets!
- Tips for Making Your First Film: Choosing a Topic, Interviewing Like a Pro, and One Aspect of Filmmaking That's Often Overlooked Getting ready to make your first film? First read these tips from leading youth filmmaking organizations.
- Next on POV: Neurotypical Neurotypical is an unprecedented exploration of autism from the point of view of autistic people themselves. Premieres Monday, July 29, 2013 on PBS stations.
- Coming Soon to POV: 5 Broken Cameras 5 Broken Cameras is a deeply personal first-hand account of life and nonviolent resistance in Bil’in, a West Bank village where Israel is building a security fence. Premieres Monday, August 26, 2013 on PBS stations.
- Filmmaker, Therapist and Autistic Film Subject to Join POV’s Live Chat About Autism & the Documentary ‘Neurotypical’ Ask questions during our online chat with Neurotypical Director Adam Larsen, Producer and Autism Therapist Ron Larsen, and autistic film subject Wolf Dunaway on Tuesday, July 30th, 2013, from 2-3:30PM ET (11AM-12:30PM PT).
- Critical Acclaim for 'El Velador' Read what critics have been saying about POV's El Velador, a film about a guard who watches over the extravagant mausoleums of some of Mexico’s most notorious drug lords.
- Watch 'a.k.a Don Bonus' and 'Kelly Loves Tony' Now Streaming for Free at POV a.k.a. Don Bonus and Kelly Loves Tony by Emmy award-winning filmmaker Spencer Nakasako are now available for free streaming on the POV website.
- Coming Soon to POV: The Law in These Parts The Law in These Parts traces development of Israel’s system of military justice in the West Bank and Gaza. Premieres Monday, August 19, 2013 on PBS stations.
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours! 'High Tech, Low Life' Premieres Tonight High Tech, Low Life premieres tonight on PBS. Check out our Storify round-up to see how people are using Tweets and Facebook posts to let their community know about the films. Use our partner toolkit to join them.
- Upcoming POV Screenings Check out these free upcoming screenings of POV documentaries happening near you, including a screening and Q&A with the director of Homegoings at the Princeton Public Library.
- We're Giving Away Bundles of POV DVDs for the High Tech, Low Life Broadcast! Enter for a chance to win the High Tech, Low Life DVD, plus a bundle of other POV DVDs and prizes!
- 45 POV Documentaries You Can Watch Free This Weekend! What are you watching this weekend? Eight POV feature docs and 37 short documentaries are streaming online free right now at POV.
- Next on POV: High Tech Low Life High Tech Low Life follows two of China’s first citizen-reporters as they document the underside of the country’s rapid economic development. Premieres Monday, July 22, 2013 on PBS stations.