Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Upcoming POV Screenings Whether it's celebrating Black History Month with Southern University at New Orleans' screening of 'I'm Carolyn Parker' or indulging in 'Guilty Pleasures' at Hollins University's Wyndham Robertson Library, don't miss out on these great POV documentary films.
- Watch 'Guilty Pleasures,' 'Ars Magna,' 'The Learning' and 'Biblioburro' Free Online! POV fans can now stream the documentaries Guilty Pleasures, Ars Magna, The Learning and Biblioburro for free!
- Upcoming POV Screenings Don't miss out as documentary lovers flock to POV screenings across the country this week, from Oklahoma State University CineCulture's screening of 'The Light in Her Eyes' to 'The Barber of Birmingham' screening with the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Watch CatCam Online at POV! Mr. Lee is an adopted stray cat that routinely disappears from his North Carolina home. Where does he go? An engineer straps a camera to the cat and inadvertently creates a media sensation. (U.S. only)
- How to Receive Documentary News and More from POV on Facebook So you've liked POV on Facebook, but for some reason you are not receiving our updates on films, screening and general documentary news. You can change that!
- Using a Film to Nail a Dictator Pamela Yates, director of Granito: How to Nail a Dictator, describes the way that her film was used as evidence to bring General Efraín Ríos Montt to trial for genocide in Guatemala.
- Upcoming POV Screenings Join fellow documentary lovers over the next week for POV screening events across the country, from New Orleans, Louisiana to New Holland, Pennsylvania.
- Video en línea de Reportero extendido a México: 1 al 6 de febrero del 2013 Por tiempo limitado, el público en México podrá ver el video en línea de Reportero completamente gratis. Disponible del 1 al 6 de febrero del 2013.
- POV's 'Reportero' to Stream Free Online in Mexico: Feb. 1-6, 2013 For a limited time, viewers in Mexico will be able to watch the POV documentary Reportero for free online.
- Reportero at the New York Times A recap of a recent conversation, including filmmaker Bernardo Ruiz, about drug-related violence in Mexico and the risks journalists face.
- Critical Acclaim for 'Reportero' – Watch It Free Online For A Limited Time Read what critics and journalists have to say about Reportero, a documentary about a veteran reporter and his colleagues at an independent newsweekly who defy powerful drug cartels and corrupt officials to continue publishing the news.
- Upcoming POV Screenings Join fellow documentary lovers over the next week for POV screening events across the country, from San Diego to Washington, D.C.
- My Brooklyn: Replicating Their Model in Your Community Kelly Anderson, Director of "My Brooklyn", sheds insight into her successful community engagement strategy.
- StoryCorps, NPR and POV Among Honorees at the 2013 duPont-Columbia Awards Last night, StoryCorps, NPR and POV were among 14 honorees at the 2013 Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Awards. The jury honored the three organizations for the "innovative" StoryCorps 9/11 animated shorts.
- Upcoming POV Screenings Join fellow documentary lovers over the next week for POV screening events across the country.
- POV Hackathon 2: View Eight Web Storytelling Prototypes View the documentary prototypes made over the span of a single weekend by teams of filmmakers, developers and designers.
- Small Town, Big Ideas The Princeton Environmental Film Festival is back, and this year's opening weekend features two hard-hitting events that will explore the impact of Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy.
- Four POV Short Films Selected for PBS 2013 Online Film Festival Four of the 25 independent short films will be presented by POV: Ars Magna, CatCam, Sin País and Sound of Vision.