Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Featured Event: Calabasas Library Film Fanatics Presents 'My Way to Olympia' Join Calabasas Library Film Fanatics for a free screening of My Way To Olympia.
- Six Interviews from 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'s Day at the StoryCorps Booth "It would mean the world to me to graduate college. If I could somehow return and show my grandmother that I accomplished something and that our separation was not for nothing."
- Featured Event: Amnesty International Honolulu Presents 'The Storm Makers' Amnesty International's Honolulu Chapter will screen The Storm Makers as part of their Human Rights Film Festival.
- Featured Event: University of Oregon's Conflict Resolution Services Presents 'Beats of the Antonov' Join The University of Oregon's Conflict Resolution Services for a free screening of 'Beats of the Antonov,' followed by a discussion.
- Featured Event: Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation is hosting a screening of the documentary Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas A Nadie).
- What Does POV Look For in a Film? With the opening of POV's annual Call for Entries and the start of our 29th season on PBS, we wanted to refresh your minds on what POV looks for in a film.
- POV's 2017 Call for Entries Is Now Open! Films submitted to this open call will be considered for the 2017 broadcast season and beyond. The deadline for submission is Thursday, June 30, 2016.
- Featured Event: Foothill College's Family Engagement Institute Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' Join Foothill College's Family Engagement Institute for a free screening of 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas A Nadie),' followed by a panel discussion.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Janet Goldwater, co-director of 'BaddDDD Sonia Sanchez,' reflects on facets of film biography Janet Goldwater shares some of her greatest challenges and joys in documentary filmmaking and learns that sometimes content was determined partly by design, partly by chance and circumstance, and partly by compromise.
- Featured Event: Bowdoin College Presents 'The Storm Makers' Join Bowdoin College for a free screening of 'The Storm Makers,' followed by a panel and facilitated discussion with Cambodian exchange students.
- POV's 29th Season of Films Available for Sneak Preview Screenings Community organizations and libraries can host screenings before films' broadcasts on PBS - for free.
- Featured Event: DeKalb Library Presents 'Ella Es el Matador' Join DeKalb Library for a free screening of 'Ella Es el Matador,' in celebration of Women's History Month.
- Featured Event: Bronx Documentary Center Presents 'Return to Homs' Join the Bronx Documentary Center for a free screening of 'Return to Homs', followed by a Q&A with director Talal Derki via Skype.
- 7 Questions with Michael Kamber, Founder of the Bronx Documentary Center We asked Michael Kamber, founder and director, seven questions about his vision for the Center and its place in the Bronx community.
- Featured Event: The Center for Latino Arts and Culture at Rutgers University Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone' Join the Center for Latino Arts and Culture at Rutgers University for a free screening and discussion of 'Don't Tell Anyone.'
- Featured Event: Astoria Public Library Presents 'Girl Model' Join the Astoria Public Library for a free screening of 'Girl Model,' followed by a discussion.
- Alabama Public Television's 'Project C' Kicks Off POV's 'All the Difference' Station Activities Thousands of students joined Alabama Public Television's live webcast of the final episode of its Project C electronic field trip series, kicking off nationwide activities hosted by PBS stations around All the Difference (POV 2016).
- Featured Event: Rockland Public Library Presents 'Herman's House' Join the Rockland Public Library for a free screening of 'Herman's House.'