Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Remembering Grace Lee Boggs: Watch American Revolutionary on POV In honor of Grace Lee Boggs' life, POV is streaming American Revolutionary through November 3, 2015.
- Spread the Word: 'Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case' on PBS Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case airs tonight on PBS (check local listings), but there’s still time to let your community know about the film. Visit the Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case Partner Toolkit for sample tweets and easy ways to embed the film trailer on your Facebook or blog. We’ve even put together some sample tweets […]
- Featured Event: 'Art and Craft' in Jackson, MS Join the Mississippi Library Commission and Mississippi Public Broadcasting for a free screening.
- Experience Herman Wallace's Life in New Interactive Documentary What were those decades in solitary like for Herman Wallace? The new interactive documentary "The Deeper They Bury Me" immerses viewers into Wallace's world for 20 minutes—the amount of time a prison phone call is allotted.
- Spread the Word: 'Art and Craft' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Art and Craft'.
- Next on POV: Art and Craft Mark Landis is one of the most prolific art forgers of the modern era — and he isn't in it for the money - Friday on PBS.
- Next on POV: Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) Since the age of 4, Angy Rivera has lived in the United States with a secret that threatens to upend her life: She is undocumented. Watch Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) - Monday on PBS.
- Spread the Word: 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'.
- Spread the Word: 'Cutie and the Boxer' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Cutie and the Boxer'.
- Featured Event: 'No Le Digas a Nadie (Don't Tell Anyone) in Miami, FL Where: Miami, FL When: September 24, 2015, 8 PM No Le Digas A Nadie (Don’t Tell Anyone) by Mikaela Shwer Join Freedom Flicks for a free screening of No Le Digas A Nadie (Don’t Tell Anyone), as part of Lady Fest Miami. For more information, visit their website. The event will be followed by a Q & […]
- Next on POV: Cutie and the Boxer Oscar-nominated documentary takes us inside the unruly, lively 40-year marriage and artistic partnership of Ushio and Noriko Shinohara. Watch "Cutie and the Boxer" - Monday on PBS.
- Featured Event: 'No Le Digas a Nadie (Don't Tell Anyone)' in Boston, MA Join the Arlington International Film Festival for a free screening and discussion of Don't Tell Anyone.
- The Detroit Graduates: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with The New York Times Kassie Bracken discusses The Detroit Graduates, a six part documentary following five high school seniors graduating from Denby High School in Detroit in 2013, the year the city declared bankruptcy.
- Special Event! POV Takes Over the Photoville NYC Beer Garden on September 18, 2015 POV takes over the Photoville Beer Garden on Friday, September 18, 2015! RSVP for a sneak-preview of Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie), plus screenings of selected documentary shorts and an inside look at our series on PBS!
- Featured Event: 'The Genius of Marian' in Hallowell, Maine Join Spectrum Generations for a free screening and discussion of 'The Genius of Marian' at the Cohen Community Center.
- Opportunity for Community Organizations and Libraries: PBS Highlights the Arts this Fall with 3 New POV Documentaries This fall, POV invites community organizers and libraries to partner on the special PBS broadcasts of three documentaries examining art and identity -- Cutie and the Boxer, Art and Craft and Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case.
- 75+ Films to Watch This September on POV! A list of feature length and short documentary films to watch for free this September on POV!
- Spread the Word: 'The Storm Makers' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about The Storm Makers.