Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- CMSI Asks: Is Public TV Different? A CMSI audit of documentary series on commercial and public TV has found that the most diverse documentary series on TV are Independent Lens and POV, public TV series.
- A Night with POV at Photoville 2015 Photoville's 4th exhibition welcomed 76,000 visitors this year in Brooklyn Bridge Park over the span of ten days.
- Featured Event: Art and Craft at the Bay County Public Library Join Bay County Public Library for a free screening and discussion of Art and Craft.
- POV at American Graduate Day 2015 Robert Lee Henderson III, featured subject of upcoming POV documentary 'All the Difference' joined the live national broadcast of American Graduate Day 2015 on October 3rd.
- Featured Event: Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) at the Chicago Public Library Join the Chicago Public Library-South Chicago Branch for a free screening of "Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)" as part of their Hispanic Heritage Month celebration.
- Remembering Grace Lee Boggs: Watch American Revolutionary on POV In honor of Grace Lee Boggs' life, POV is streaming American Revolutionary through November 3, 2015.
- Spread the Word: 'Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case' on PBS Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case airs tonight on PBS (check local listings), but there’s still time to let your community know about the film. Visit the Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case Partner Toolkit for sample tweets and easy ways to embed the film trailer on your Facebook or blog. We’ve even put together some sample tweets […]
- Featured Event: 'Art and Craft' in Jackson, MS Join the Mississippi Library Commission and Mississippi Public Broadcasting for a free screening.
- Experience Herman Wallace's Life in New Interactive Documentary What were those decades in solitary like for Herman Wallace? The new interactive documentary "The Deeper They Bury Me" immerses viewers into Wallace's world for 20 minutes—the amount of time a prison phone call is allotted.
- Spread the Word: 'Art and Craft' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Art and Craft'.
- Next on POV: Art and Craft Mark Landis is one of the most prolific art forgers of the modern era — and he isn't in it for the money - Friday on PBS.
- Next on POV: Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) Since the age of 4, Angy Rivera has lived in the United States with a secret that threatens to upend her life: She is undocumented. Watch Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) - Monday on PBS.
- Spread the Word: 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'.
- Spread the Word: 'Cutie and the Boxer' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Cutie and the Boxer'.
- Featured Event: 'No Le Digas a Nadie (Don't Tell Anyone) in Miami, FL Join Freedom Flicks for a free screening of 'No Le Digas A Nadie (Don't Tell Anyone),' as part of Lady Fest Miami.
- Next on POV: Cutie and the Boxer Oscar-nominated documentary takes us inside the unruly, lively 40-year marriage and artistic partnership of Ushio and Noriko Shinohara. Watch "Cutie and the Boxer" - Monday on PBS.
- Featured Event: 'No Le Digas a Nadie (Don't Tell Anyone)' in Boston, MA Join the Arlington International Film Festival for a free screening and discussion of Don't Tell Anyone.
- The Detroit Graduates: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with The New York Times Kassie Bracken discusses The Detroit Graduates, a six part documentary following five high school seniors graduating from Denby High School in Detroit in 2013, the year the city declared bankruptcy.