Find out more about past and upcoming POV films!
Did you know? Many POV films are available free to stream online and on mobile devices. Visit POV’s Watch Video page or download the PBS mobile app for iPhone or iPad, and see which films are available today!
- Commemorate National Adoption Month Explore POV's films and resources on adoption with your community.
- Lesson Plans for English and Social Studies Teachers from POV's 28th Season POV films are a great way to engage students with today's most pressing social issues.
- Featured Event: University of North Dakota Indian Student Association Presents Up Heartbreak Hill Visit our local events calendar for a full list of events happening across the country and join our Community Network to host a screening of your own!
- What to Watch This November on POV.org A list of documentaries available to watch this month on POV.org.
- November is Alzheimer's Awareness Month and Family Caregivers Month Honor the caregivers in your life with 'The Genius of Marian'.
- Featured Partner: Chicago Public Library's Woodson Regional Branch Join the Chicago Public Library's Woodson Regional Branch for films celebrating Native American Heritage Month.
- Commemorate National Native American Heritage Month with POV Films POV invites you to commemorate National Native American Heritage Month in your classroom or community with documentaries exploring Native American identity and culture.
- Featured Event: Freedom Flicks & Critical Resistance present – American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs Celebrate the life of Grace Lee Boggs.
- CMSI Asks: Is Public TV Different? A CMSI audit of documentary series on commercial and public TV has found that the most diverse documentary series on TV are Independent Lens and POV, public TV series.
- A Night with POV at Photoville 2015 Photoville's 4th exhibition welcomed 76,000 visitors this year in Brooklyn Bridge Park over the span of ten days.
- Featured Event: Art and Craft at the Bay County Public Library Join Bay County Public Library for a free screening and discussion of Art and Craft.
- POV at American Graduate Day 2015 Robert Lee Henderson III, featured subject of upcoming POV documentary 'All the Difference' joined the live national broadcast of American Graduate Day 2015 on October 3rd.
- Featured Event: Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) at the Chicago Public Library Join the Chicago Public Library-South Chicago Branch for a free screening of "Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)" as part of their Hispanic Heritage Month celebration.
- Remembering Grace Lee Boggs: Watch American Revolutionary on POV In honor of Grace Lee Boggs' life, POV is streaming American Revolutionary through November 3, 2015.
- Spread the Word: 'Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case' on PBS Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case airs tonight on PBS (check local listings), but there’s still time to let your community know about the film. Visit the Ai Weiwei: The Fake Case Partner Toolkit for sample tweets and easy ways to embed the film trailer on your Facebook or blog. We’ve even put together some sample tweets […]
- Featured Event: 'Art and Craft' in Jackson, MS Join the Mississippi Library Commission and Mississippi Public Broadcasting for a free screening.
- Experience Herman Wallace's Life in New Interactive Documentary What were those decades in solitary like for Herman Wallace? The new interactive documentary "The Deeper They Bury Me" immerses viewers into Wallace's world for 20 minutes—the amount of time a prison phone call is allotted.
- Spread the Word: 'Art and Craft' on PBS Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Art and Craft'.