- Five Ways to Explore Women's History In Your Community
Here are five great ways to use POV's films to start a dialogue around Women's History Month in your community.
- New to Watch: Four Women Make Movies Films from the POV Archives
To celebrate our multi-year partnership, POV is streaming four critically acclaimed WMM films from our archive from January 11, 2016 through April 10, 2016.
- Let Me Tell You About My Affliction
When I Walk, a documentary about filmmaker Jason DaSilva's struggle with multiple sclerosis, falls into a powerfully intimate category of documentary in which the director tells the story of his or her own affliction.
- Parenting from Both Sides of the Camera
On a motherless, motherful Mother's Day, filmmaker Judith Helfand reflects on what she has learned on both sides of the camera from her mother Florence (of Healthy Baby Girl fame), who died this past September.
- Where Are the First-Person Women Documentarians?
With Tiffany Shlain's personal documentary Connected wrapping up its theatrical run, Doc Soup Man Tom Roston asks why the best known first-person documentarians are men.