- November is Alzheimer's Awareness Month and Family Caregivers Month
Honor the caregivers in your life with 'The Genius of Marian'.
- Report Back: 'The Genius of Marian' on Capitol Hill
On Monday, The Genius of Marian screened on Capitol Hill. Actor and activist David Hyde Pierce, Senator Debbie Stabenow (D-MI), and Devon White Angelini, featured in the film, spoke at the event. Read more about the screening and discussion.
- Upcoming Events
This week, films highlighting issues surrounding how we handle disease and how it relates to families are screening across the country.
- Spread the Word about The Genius of Marian in the Final Hours!
Check out our Storify round-up for inspiration and sample tweets to spread the word about the film The Genius of Marian, airing tonight on PBS!
- Next on POV: The Genius of Marian
A visually rich, emotionally complex story about one family's struggle to come to terms with Alzheimer's disease. Watch it Monday on PBS, and join the discussion with the filmmaker and experts.
- #365Docs: A Place Called Pluto (10/365)
I'm watching 365 documentaries and writing about each one in 2014. Tweet your suggestions to @documentarysite.
- Alan Berliner's 'First Cousin Once Removed'
Berliner’s film ought to resonate in a deeply personal way to anyone who has struggled to remember a lost love, a precious memory, or who has had a family member who experienced dementia in any way. In other words, the film could speak to just about anyone.