- American Documentary | POV Kicks off 30th Anniversary Year With New Board Chair, Sundance Premieres and More
Celebrated documentary institution American Documentary | POV announces new board leadership and initiatives coinciding with the organization's 30th anniversary.
- MacArthur Foundation Renews Support for American Documentary | POV
Three-Year Grant Will Support Award-Winning PBS Documentary Series POV, Its Digital Innovations and National Community Engagement Campaigns and the WORLD Channel Series AMERICA REFRAMED
- Justine Nagan Appointed Executive Director/Executive Producer of American Documentary | POV
Justine Nagan has been named executive director of American Documentary, Inc. (AmDoc) and executive producer of POV (Point of View), its award-winning documentary series on PBS, the AmDoc board of directors announced today.
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours! 'Fallen City' Premieres Tonight!
Fallen City premieres tonight on PBS. Check out our Storify round-up to see how people are using Tweets and Facebook posts to let their community know about the films. Use our partner toolkit for easy ways to help spread the word.
- The Road to Success: What “Racing Dreams,” Sadie Nash, and my POV Internship Did for Me
Keyana Cumberbatch-Walters is a high school intern who joined POV through Sadie Nash Leadership Project. As her POV internship draws to a close, she shares how Sadie Nash, POV and the documentary Racing Dreams have influenced her.
- Art and Storytelling: My POV Internship Experience
Kim Lopez is a Community Engagement and Education intern from the Center for Arts Education. A senior in high school, she is passionate about photography and film and shares her experience interning with POV.
- What a POV Internship Meant to Me
Former Intern Aubrey Gallegos shares her experiences behind the scenes of POV's 2011 season.