- See How POV and 'All the Difference' Used Film to Mobilize Audiences Around College Graduation
In partnership with American Graduate and leading organizations around the country, the POV and 'All the Difference' teams launched the national Make All the Difference campaign to support first-generation students on the path to college completion. Read the highlights in the full report.
- POV Awards Grants to PBS Stations as Part of the Make All the Difference Campaign
Thanks to the generous support from CPB, leading up to the All the Difference national broadcast, POV awarded grants to five public television stations to organize high-profile regional activities and screenings.
- Alabama Public Television's 'Project C' Kicks Off POV's 'All the Difference' Station Activities
Thousands of students joined Alabama Public Television's live webcast of the final episode of its Project C electronic field trip series, kicking off nationwide activities hosted by PBS stations around All the Difference (POV 2016).
- Upcoming American Graduate PBS Station Screenings
PBS stations across the country are organizing screenings, discussions and special events around 'American Promise' and 'Brooklyn Castle' to delve into issues of after-school programming, graduation rates, the black male achievement gap and more. Join the conversation and check out these upcoming events near you.
- For PBS Stations: POV | American Graduate Grant Application
POV is awarding grants to select public television stations to produce local content around the American Graduate Films Brooklyn Castle and/or American Promise. The grant will support station efforts to reach local communities through an outreach plan that engages diverse audiences. Apply now.