Freelance journalist Adam Schartoff gives nonfiction fans in New York City three good reasons to get to Brooklyn’s Fort Greene over the next few days for BAMcinemaFEST 2011: Anne Buford’s Elevate, Alison Ellwood and Alex Gibney’s Magic Trip and Charlie Ahearn’s Jamel Shabazz Street Photographer.Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame