- How We Made An iOS App in a Weekend with Creatavist
Atavist's Olivia Koski recaps a weekend of collaboration at POV Hackathon in New York City.
- BizVizz: A Mobile App Inspired by a Documentary Film
Independent journalist Tom Roston talks with filmmaker Brad Lichtenstein, who directed a documentary, then created a corporate accountability app. The app is in Apple's App Store today, and the film re-airs on PBS's Independent Lens tonight.
- BizVizz: The Making of a Documentary App
Filmmaker Brad Lichtenstein recounts his journey for creating BizVizz, a corporate accountability app inspired his documentary As Goes Janesville.
- POV Hackathon Submission Tips for Filmmakers
What makes a great POV Hackathon application? (And what makes a bad one?) POV Digital Director Adnaan Wasey offers tips for would-be storytelling innovators.
- Announcing POV Hackathon 2 – January 12-13, 2013
Bold filmmakers with a digital vision need apply! The POV Hackathon 2 Call for Participants is now open. Apply by Friday, December 7, 2012.
- Announcing the First POV Hackathon
POV is launching a unique opportunity for filmmakers and developers to re-invent the documentary for the web. This is a call for participants.