- The State of Web Video: Awesome But Broken (Part 4)
Delivering, playing and remixing video in real time in a browser is ambitious today, so here's the reality of what you can do when the browser fails you.
- Watch 'Sun Kissed' on your iPad and iPhone!
Just announced! You can now watch the riveting 'Sun Kissed' before the U.S. broadcast premiere on October 19, 2012 on the PBS app for iPhone and iPad!
- Final Cut Pro X, One Year Later
Apple's Final Cut Pro X was met with a lot of upset editors when it was announced last April and subsequently released in June 2011. Now that the dust has settled, where do we stand?
- Cell-Phone Documentaries: Films & Tools
Apple's iPhone 4 has sparked a new industry of smartphone filmmaking.
- Documentary Year in Review Countdown #4: Popcorn.js Brings HTML5 and Interactivity to Documentaries
POV is counting down the top documentary stories of 2011 on New Year's Eve 2012.
- Pros Leave FCPX – Where Are They Heading?
The 'X' in Final Cut Pro was supposed to mean '10,' but it seems as if for a lot of professional editors, it's become the equivalent of 'NOT.'
- How Prosumer Cameras, Apple and YouTube Have Changed Documentary Storytelling in the 10 Years Since 9/11
Edward J. Delaney of DocumentaryTech looks at how far digital technology has come in the last 10 years, from the Naudet brothers' 9/11 to the crowdsourced #18DaysInEgypt.