- Hollow: An Interactive Documentary Made While In School, But It's No Student Film
How do you balance grad school with production of your documentary? Elaine McMillion takes POV inside the creation of Hollow and offers lessons for students.
- The Future of Documentary Education: Inside Three New College Programs
The directors of MIT's Open Doc Lab, Duke's MFA in Experimental and Documentary Arts, and Loyola Marymount's in-development documentary MFA program share how they are reinventing documentary education.
- The Next Generation of Documentary Filmmakers Enters College
Three college freshmen from the Class of 2017 told POV why they want to become documentary filmmakers.
- Brooklyn Educators Meeting: A Recap
As the new school year approaches, using documentaries in the classroom is on our minds. POV hosted eight Brooklyn educators to learn how teachers use documentary in the classroom.
- Back To School Shopping: Documentary Filmmaker Edition
A back-to-school wishlist from rising sophomore and filmmaker Matthew Seife (Little Steps).