Guest blogger Heather McIntosh of Documentary Site looks at the ‘stubbornly observational’ body of work of documentary director Frederick Wiseman (High School, Titicut Follies, La Danse – Le Ballet de l’Op´ra de Paris).Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame