Tonight’s Bill Moyers Journal will focus on the health care debate, featuring a substantial portion of POV’s Critical Condition, a documentary by Roger Weisberg, that was originally broadcast last October in the lead up to the 2008 presidential election. (Watch a preview.) Critical Condition follows a group of ordinary hard-working Americans struggling to survive seriousContinue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame