- Create Your Own Essential DSLR Video Kit
Find out which camera body, lenses, audio equipment, rigs, tripods, monopods, editing software and other miscellaneous tools you need for a top-notch DSLR filmmaking kit.
- POV's 2013 Documentary Filmmaking Equipment Survey (Updated)
View the infographic. Cameras, lenses, audio and more: POV asked documentary filmmakers which gear they can’t live without, and which they can't wait to try.
- Introducing the Sony NEX-EA50
Edward J. Delaney provides a quick overview of the new Sony NEX-EA50, which has started to shrink the price gap between HDSLR cameras and large camcorders.
- Considering Upgrading? Is It Four Times Better?
The simple rule that can help documentary filmmakers decide whether that new gadget is worth it.
- Nikon D800: Here Comes Nikon, I Think…
Nikon's D800, a $3,000 camera with a full-frame sensor puts the company known for its lenses squarely in the DSLR video game. Canon beware!