Picture this: You’re a high school social studies teacher, trying to raise issues of social injustice in a way that resonates with your students. How do you get them to connect with an issue in such a way that the ideas behind your lessons stay with them beyond the midterm? A documentary might just doContinue reading this entry »
celebration of teaching and learning
- The Doc Days of Summer
- How to Create Video Transitions for Web Video in Your Browser
- The Creative Media Institute: A New Wave of Documentary Filmmakers (and Ken Burns) Fuels Hampshire College's Revived Seminar Series
- Smart Cropping for Video: A Tool for Displaying Video at Any Aspect Ratio
- POV Films Receive 6 Emmy Nominations!
- Are Meaningful Conversations Considered Social Impact?: A Lesson from Grace Lee Boggs and American Revolutionary
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours! 'A World Not Ours' premieres tonight!
- #365Docs: Land of Silence and Darkness (92/365)
- #365Docs: Little Dieter Needs to Fly (91/365)
- #365Docs: Best Worst Movie (90/365)