- Adults Living with Down Syndrome Strive for Independence in ‘The Grown-Ups,’ Airing September 4, 2017 on POV
Legal limitations on conscious adults come to light in The Grown-Ups, a glimpse into the lives of adults in Chile living with Down syndrome from director Maite Alberdi.
- Next on POV: Tea Time
In an abiding ritual of friendship and survival, these now-elderly Santiago women have come together for tea and pastries -- and talk -- during an era of intense social and personal change. Director Maite Alberdi, granddaughter of one of the group members, captures their intimate, charming and poignant gatherings in Tea Time.
- 'Tea Time' Sirve Una Conversación Franca y Madura Sobre Temas Atemporales Acompañados de Pastelillos Perfectos. Se Estrena el Lunes 27 de Julio del 2015 en POV, la Serie de PBS
Mujeres chilenas comparten historias de amor, pérdida y cambio, a través de un ritual de sesenta años de té, conversación y amistad.
- Giveaway: Win a 'Nostalgia for the Light' DVD!
Enter our giveaway by December 14, 2012 in order to be eligible to win a DVD of 'Nostalgia for the Light,' complete with bonus features created by filmmaker Patricio Guzmán.
- All About ALMA, the Giant Radio Telescope Featured in 'Nostalgia for the Light'
View incredible images from the half-finished observatory in Chile's Atacama Desert that promises unprecedented information about the early universe.
- Nostalgia for the Light: “This is one of the films of the year.”
Read what critics are saying about Nostalgia for the Light, premiering tonight on PBS!
- Next on POV: 'Nostalgia for the Light'
Archaeologists dig for ancient civilizations, women search for their loved ones and astronomers scan the skies for new galaxies. Premieres Thursday, October 25, 2012 on PBS.
- Watch 'Nostalgia for the Light' on your iPad or iPhone Starting Oct. 19!
You can watch the critically-acclaimed 'Nostalgia for the Light' starting October 19, 2012 on the PBS app for iPhone and iPad!