- Featured Event: 'The Return' with Project Return
Join Project Return at the Nashville Public Library for a free screening of 'The Return.'
- Honor World Refugee Day with Five POV Films on the Syrian War and Global Refugee Crisis
Honor World Refugee Day on June 20th by screening new films about the Syrian refugee crisis and using POV resources to start dialogue in your community.
- POV's 30th Season of Films Available for Sneak Preview Screenings
Community organizations and libraries can host screenings before films' broadcasts on PBS - for free.
- 6 Films to Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Celebrate the diversity of identities that has enriched the country's history and explore with your community the stories created by, about and for Asian Americans.
- Featured Event: KUED and Sorenson Unity Center Present 'From This Day Forward'
Join KUED and Sorenson Unity Center for a free screening of 'From This Day Forward.'
- Building Avenues for Social Change: Reflections on My POV Internship
Chrissy Ramkarran interned with POV's Community Engagement and Education department as a part of the Jeannette K. Watson Fellowship program.
- Featured Event: Bronx Documentary Center Presents 'Return to Homs'
Join the Bronx Documentary Center for a free screening of 'Return to Homs', followed by a Q&A with director Talal Derki via Skype.
- AMERICA REFRAMED UNFILTERED: Reflections on David Felix Sutcliffe's 'Adama' from a 7th grade class
David Felix Sutcliffe comments how Islamophobia has largely gone unchecked but sees hope for tolerance and understanding from insightful letters he read in response to his film.
- Featured Event: Rockland Public Library Presents 'Herman's House'
Join the Rockland Public Library for a free screening of 'Herman's House.'
- Featured Event: Senior Planet Presents 'American Revolutionary'
Join Senior Planet for a free screening of 'American Revolutionary.'
- Featured Event: Berkshire Citizens for Peace and Justice Present 'The Storm Makers'
Join the Berkshire Citizens for Peace and Justice for a free screening of 'The Storm Makers', as part of a free weekly program of films and speakers on a wide variety of peace and social justice issues.
- Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) Plays to Packed House at Brooklyn Museum
POV kicked off the new year with 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' screening to a packed house at Brooklyn Museum's first Target First Saturdays of 2016.
- Featured Event: MIT's Department of Urban Studies and Planning Presents 'The Overnighters'
Join the MIT Department of Urban Studies and Planning for a free screening of 'The Overnighters' as part of an ongoing film series.
- Featured Event: Brooklyn Museum Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'
Join the Brooklyn Museum for a screening of Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) to kick off the new year and the first Target First Saturday of 2016.
- Featured Event: The National Latino Institute for Reproductive Health Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'
Visit our local events calendar for a full list of events happening across the country and join our Community Network to host a screening of your own!
- Commemorate National Native American Heritage Month with POV Films
POV invites you to commemorate National Native American Heritage Month in your classroom or community with documentaries exploring Native American identity and culture.
- A Night with POV at Photoville 2015
Photoville's 4th exhibition welcomed 76,000 visitors this year in Brooklyn Bridge Park over the span of ten days.
- Spread the Word: 'Art and Craft' on PBS
Organizations and individuals across the country are getting the word out about 'Art and Craft'.