“In someone else’s hands, this story could have been a horror of exploitation. There were so many perils in this material. But Kate Davis shows us the power of film to humanize and radicalize.”Continue reading this entry »
- Brian Chirls Selected as POV Digital Technology Fellow
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' - Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
- Sebastian Junger's Documentary Korengal Is "For the Soldiers"
- POV's "The Jazz Ticket" Selected for 2014 PBS Online Film Festival
- The Nipple Artist: Watch the Documentary and Go Behind the Scenes