- eFuneral's Cleveland Screening of 'Homegoings' Inspired Conversations on End-of-Life, Death, and Dying
eFuneral held a screening of Homegoings and a post-screening discussion with the filmmaker and industry experts about end-of-life, death, and dying in Cleveland, OH.
- Spread the Word in the Final Hours – “Homegoings” Premieres Tonight on POV
See our Storify round-up for how people are using Tweets and Facebook posts to let their community know about the film. Use our partner toolkit to join them.
- Homegoings: A Documentary About Living With Death
Tom Roston reviews documentaries that deal with the issue of death. Homegoings, about an African-American funeral home in Harlem, will air tonight on PBS at 10 PM ET.
- Homegoings: Live Chat with Filmmaker Christine Turner
Ask questions during our online chat with Homegoings Director Christine Turner on Thursday, June 27 from 7-8pm.
- Next on POV: 'Homegoings'
Mark your calendars! On June 24, at 10 PM, POV will present the national broadcast premiere of the moving documentary Homegoings on PBS.
- Coming Soon to POV: Homegoings
Homegoings looks at the rich cultural traditions of African-American funerals. Premieres June 24, 2013 on PBS stations. The conversation about funeral practices continues on POV's website.
- My Reincarnation Now Playing in 30 Cities Across the United States
Check out the screening dates, spread the word to your loved ones (it's a story worth spreading) and let the film inspire you.