- CMSI Asks: Is Public TV Different? A CMSI audit of documentary series on commercial and public TV has found that the most diverse documentary series on TV are Independent Lens and POV, public TV series.
- Upcoming Events This week POV films will be screened at libraries across the country.
- Upcoming Events This week, screenings of POV's Season 28 films are happening across the country.
- Upcoming Events This week, visit libraries in Chicago and New York for screenings of POV documentaries.
- Upcoming POV Screenings Jason DaSilva's powerful document When I Walk opens our 27th Season on June 23rd - and communities across the country are getting a sneak peek. To find out about POV community screenings happening in your area, check out our local screenings map.
- Apply for Britdoc's PUMA Impact Award Our friends at Britdoc are bringing back The PUMA Impact Award for the 4th year. Submit your film before April 28th to this annual prize honoring the best in documentary filmmaking for social change.
- Critics Love 'My Perestroika' & So Should You; Now Watch the Film Online For Free
My Perestroika, which premiered last Tuesday night on POV, has been receiving rave reviews. As you meet five former classmates, you'll witness their coming-of age from living sheltered childhoods in the USSR to searching for their places in today's Moscow. Here's a sampling of what some top critics are saying about this important film.