- Join an Online Chat with 'Fallen City' Filmmaker Qi Zhao
Fallen City director Qi Zhao is taking your questions in a live chat. Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at 11 AM ET (8 AM PT).
- Chat Live with Egor from 'Dance for Me' and Filmmaker Katrine Philp
Ask your questions on Google+ this Tuesday, July 22, 2014, starting at 1 PM ET (10 AM PT).
- Coming Soon to POV: Neurotypical
The POV documentary Neurotypical is an unprecedented exploration of autism from the point of view of autistic people themselves. Watch the encore presentation August 11, 2014, on PBS stations.
- POV Films Receive 6 Emmy Nominations!
POV has received 6 nominations for the 35th Annual News & Documentary Emmy Awards. PBS earned three of the five nominations for Best Documentary and 43 nominations in total. more than any other broadcaster.
- Getting Ready for a Year of Experimentation (“No Predictions” Edition)
New capabilities demand new conventions for communicating with viewers as well as new processes for authors.
- “Just Watched It, Now I'm Crying” – PBS Viewers Had These Touching Reactions to POV's “My Way to Olympia”
Watch My Way to Olympia free on POV's website & apps until August 7, 2014, and join the conversation. #MyWayToOlympia
- Next on POV: Getting Back to Abnormal
Corruption. Racism. Dancing in the streets. Election time in New Orleans. Let the good times roll. Premieres Monday, July 14, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Critical Acclaim for “My Way to Olympia” – Now Streaming Free Online at POV
Read what critics have been saying about POV's documentary My Way to Olympia, then watch it free right now on the POV website or mobile apps!
- Viewers Respond to 'American Revolutionary' – Watch Free Online Until July 30, 2014!
See what viewers have been saying about American Revolutionary, streaming free on POV's website in July.
- Next on POV: My Way to Olympia
Who better to cover the Paralympics than a disabled filmmaker who hates sports and deems the games "stupid?" Watch Niko von Glasow's My Way to Olympia Monday, July 7, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Critics Are Raving About “When I Walk” and You Can Watch It Free Here!
Read what critics have been saying about POV's season premiere, the documentary When I Walk, then watch it free right now on the POV website or mobile apps!
- Coming Soon to POV: 15 to Life
Does sentencing a teenager to life without parole serve society? This eye-opening film reveals a justice system that routinely condemns young Americans to die in prison. Premieres Monday, August 4, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Networking Tips for Documentary Filmmakers
In the latest episode of TFI Live, POV Digital Executive Producer Adnaan Wasey offers tips for networking like a pro.
- Join an Online Video Chat with the Filmmakers of “Getting Back to Abnormal”
Ask the filmmakers on Google+ on Tuesday, July 15, 2014, from 12:30-1:15 PM ET (9:30-10:15 AM PT).
- The 10 Most Patriotic American Documentaries
On the Fourth of July, most of us, myself included, get so caught up in the food and party planning that we tend to forget that it's a day to pay tribute to our country.
- Critical Acclaim for “American Revolutionary” – Missed It on PBS? Watch It Online Now!
Read what critics have been saying about American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs and watch the film free right now on the POV website or mobile apps!
- Paralympic Gold Medalist Greg Polychronidis Joins 'My Way to Olympia' Filmmaker Niko von Glasow for Live Chat
Ask the filmmaker and a Paralympic gold medalist featured in My Way to Olympia on Google+! Tuesday, July 8, 1-2 PM ET (10-11 AM PT).
- Next on POV: “American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs”
Meet Grace Lee Boggs, a Chinese American philosopher in Detroit who has been waging a revolution for 75 years. American Revolutionary premieres Monday, June 30, 2014, on PBS stations.