- Next on POV: My Way to Olympia
Who better to cover the Paralympics than a disabled filmmaker who hates sports and deems the games "stupid?" Watch Niko von Glasow's My Way to Olympia Monday, July 7, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Critics Are Raving About “When I Walk” and You Can Watch It Free Here!
Read what critics have been saying about POV's season premiere, the documentary When I Walk, then watch it free right now on the POV website or mobile apps!
- Coming Soon to POV: 15 to Life
Does sentencing a teenager to life without parole serve society? This eye-opening film reveals a justice system that routinely condemns young Americans to die in prison. Premieres Monday, August 4, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Networking Tips for Documentary Filmmakers
In the latest episode of TFI Live, POV Digital Executive Producer Adnaan Wasey offers tips for networking like a pro.
- Join an Online Video Chat with the Filmmakers of “Getting Back to Abnormal”
Ask the filmmakers on Google+ on Tuesday, July 15, 2014, from 12:30-1:15 PM ET (9:30-10:15 AM PT).
- The 10 Most Patriotic American Documentaries
On the Fourth of July, most of us, myself included, get so caught up in the food and party planning that we tend to forget that it's a day to pay tribute to our country.
- Critical Acclaim for “American Revolutionary” – Missed It on PBS? Watch It Online Now!
Read what critics have been saying about American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs and watch the film free right now on the POV website or mobile apps!
- Paralympic Gold Medalist Greg Polychronidis Joins 'My Way to Olympia' Filmmaker Niko von Glasow for Live Chat
Ask the filmmaker and a Paralympic gold medalist featured in My Way to Olympia on Google+! Tuesday, July 8, 1-2 PM ET (10-11 AM PT).
- Next on POV: “American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs”
Meet Grace Lee Boggs, a Chinese American philosopher in Detroit who has been waging a revolution for 75 years. American Revolutionary premieres Monday, June 30, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Coming Soon to POV: Fallen City
After an earthquake levels Beichuan, China, a modern replica rises with astounding speed, but while a city can be rebuilt quickly, reconstructing a community's heart and soul is a long, emotional journey for the survivors. Fallen City premieres Monday, July 28, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Join an Online Screening of 'American Revolutionary' with Filmmaker Grace Lee on July 1
Watch the film and chat with the filmmaker in a "social screening" along with other POV viewers. Tuesday, July 1, 2014, from 7-8:45 PM ET (4-5:45 PM PT).
- Viewers Respond to 'When I Walk' – Watch Free Online Until July 23, 2014!
See what viewers have been saying about When I Walk, streaming free on POV's website until July 23, 2014.
- 'When I Walk' at the 2014 Northside Festival
POV intern Amanda Brzezowski reports back from the When I Walk screening and Q&A at the Northside Film Festival. Hear what filmmakers and subjects Jason DaSilva and Alice Cook, and executive producer Yael Melamede, had to say about making the film.
- 'Code Black': A Visceral First-Hand Account of County Hospital's ER
Code Black, about County Hospital in Los Angeles and the emergency doctors who work there, is a portrait of the space where more people have died and been saved than anywhere else in the United States.
- Let Me Tell You About My Affliction
When I Walk, a documentary about filmmaker Jason DaSilva's struggle with multiple sclerosis, falls into a powerfully intimate category of documentary in which the director tells the story of his or her own affliction.
- Upcoming POV Screenings
With summer on everyone's mind, youth-centered films are popular this week - screenings are happening throughout the country! Check out our local screenings map to find out about POV community screenings happening in your area.
- Next on POV: When I Walk
Jason DaSilva was 25 years old and a rising independent filmmaker when a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis changed everything — and inspired him to make another film. When I Walk premieres Monday, June 23, 2014, on PBS stations.
- Coming Soon to POV: Dance for Me
At 15, Russian ballroom dancer Egor leaves everyone and everything he knows for a chance to team up with promising 14-year-old performer Mie. Will his choice be worth it? Dance for Me premieres Monday, July 21, 2014, on PBS stations.