Teen filmmaker Drew Morton Goldsmith of Middleton, Wisc., was a veteran of international film festivals even before he was selected to receive a Project VoiceScape grant. Under the mentorship of documentarian Aaron Matthews, Drew is now completing No Pity, a film about pity-based charities that have infuriated him and his “disabled” peers.Continue reading this entry »
Drew Morton Goldsmith
April 19, 2014
Spend the evening with NET Nebraska as they screen American Promise during a series of sessions called "Parenting with a Purpose." The objective of these sessions is to promote healthy social and emotional development, specifically aimed at families. For more information, call (402) 502-9788.
More info »
- Now Accepting Submissions: POV Digital Documentaries
- We're Hiring a Technology Fellow in POV Digital!
- POV Reimagines the Documentary – Again
- POV's "Girl Model" Is Nominated for a 2014 Webby Award! Help Us Win!
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times