Teen filmmaker Drew Morton Goldsmith of Middleton, Wisc., was a veteran of international film festivals even before he was selected to receive a Project VoiceScape grant. Under the mentorship of documentarian Aaron Matthews, Drew is now completing No Pity, a film about pity-based charities that have infuriated him and his “disabled” peers.Continue reading this entry »
Drew Morton Goldsmith
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame