Journalist-turned-web-documentarian Jigar Mehta tells POV about treating documentary filmmaking like a startup company, hiring crowdsourcing evangelists (with help from Kickstarter) and re-inventing the participatory documentary on the fly.Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame