- POV Digital and Submarine Channel to Preview Kel O'Neill and Eline Jongsma's 'EXIT: A Mobile Guide to the Post Apocalypse' at SXSW
Interactive Smartphone Documentary Unleashes Emmy-Nominated Filmmakers’ Existential Fears When They Become New Parents
- The Ark: Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill on Crowdfunding a Virtual Reality Documentary
An interview with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill, creators of Empire, on their upcoming virtual reality documentary The Ark.
- 5 New Questions for the Coming Age of Digital Storytelling (With Answers from the Digital Vanguards at TFI Interactive Day)
Liz Nord reports from the Tribeca Film Institute's third annual Interactive Day.
- Dispatches from IDFA: All the Young Dudes
Kel O'Neill discusses the lack of diversity at the IDFA DocLab conference, and the effect of its absence.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill (“Empire”)
Kel O'Neill and Eline Jongsma take POV behind the scenes of Empire.
- Ten Questions for Eline Jongsma & Kel O'Neill of Empire
Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill answer questions about creating the interactive documentary Empire. The Project will have its US Premiere at the New York Film Festival’s Convergence program in September 2013.
- POV Hackathon 2: View Eight Web Storytelling Prototypes
View the documentary prototypes made over the span of a single weekend by teams of filmmakers, developers and designers.
- POV Hackathon 2: Meet the Hackers from “Empire”
In a series of blog posts, we're introducing you to the participating filmmakers, developers and designers for the POV Hackathon 2.