- 5 New Questions for the Coming Age of Digital Storytelling (With Answers from the Digital Vanguards at TFI Interactive Day)
Liz Nord reports from the Tribeca Film Institute's third annual Interactive Day.
- Dispatches from IDFA: A Conversation with DocLab Architect Caspar Sonnen
Kel O'Neill (of Jongsma + O'Neill) sits down with IDFA DocLab creator Caspar Sonnen to discuss DocLab, digital storytelling, and the 'medium' of interactive documentaries — if it can be defined as a 'medium' at all.
- POV Tech: Video Synchronization for Collective Viewing
A new tool that gives filmmakers the ability to create shared video experiences across a variety of devices.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ('Empire')
Kel O'Neill and Eline Jongsma take POV behind the scenes of Empire.
- Filmgate 2014 Highlights POV's Digital History & Future
The cross-media conference's POV Digital retrospective puts the spotlight on the evolution of documentary engagement and new media. Feb. 1 - Feb. 5, 2014, in Miami.
- Ten Questions for Eline Jongsma & Kel O'Neill of Empire
Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill answer questions about creating the interactive documentary Empire. The Project will have its US Premiere at the New York Film Festival’s Convergence program in September 2013.
- POV Hackathon 2: View Eight Web Storytelling Prototypes
View the documentary prototypes made over the span of a single weekend by teams of filmmakers, developers and designers.
- The POV Hackathon 2 Award Winners
Three teams at this weekend's POV Hackathon 2 walked away with awards for Participants' Choice, Best Prototype and Best Pitch.
- POV Hackathon 2: Meet the Hackers from “Empire”
In a series of blog posts, we're introducing you to the participating filmmakers, developers and designers for the POV Hackathon 2.
- POV Hackathon 2: The Projects!
For POV Hackathon 2, teams of filmmakers and developers will be challenged to create web documentary prototypes in a single weekend. Here's more about the eight selected projects.