- #ICYMI: 18 Wisdoms from Firelight's 'The Color of Impact' Panel at Tribeca
If, like me, you're a new arrival to the engagement field, insights from Firelight Media's The Color of Impact panelists during the Tribeca Film Festival are the orientation you need.
- Passing the Baton: A Conversation with Engagement Strategist Lina Srivastava
Who Is Dayani Cristal campaign strategist Lina Srivastava gives us an inside look on her team's goals for campaign and tips for other impact producers on "passing the baton."
- Congrats to the BRITDOC Impact Award Winners
POV gives a huge round of applause to this year's BRITDOC Impact Award winners! The BRITDOC Impact Award celebrates documentary films that have made the greatest impact on society.
- Are Meaningful Conversations Considered Social Impact?: A Lesson from Grace Lee Boggs and American Revolutionary
Active Voice Program Director Sahar Driver shares takeaways from their engagement strategy and partnership with The World Cafe around POV's "American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs".
- Film Presence and After Tiller: An Outreach Case Study for Filmmakers
Our friends at IFP, Film Presence and the filmmakers of After Tiller treated a packed house at the Made in NY Media Center by IFP to an illuminating case study of the film’s outreach campaign and audience-building strategy.
- #docchat: Documentary Engagement Strategy: Creating a Lasting Impact on Google+ (May 6, 2014)
Ask your questions about documentary engagement strategies for last impact on Google+! Tuesday, May 6, 12:30-1:15 PM ET / 9:30-10:15 AM PT.
- POV + Public Libraries: Partnering to Enhance Civic Engagement
In 2013, POV took part in a study exploring the impact of community screenings of documentaries in public libraries on civic engagement. Explore the findings.
- Join “Engagement Strategy Best Practices and Trends” Online Chat on October 1
Engagement Strategists and documentary filmmakers are taking your questions during a Google+ Hangout about Engagement Strategy Best Practices and Trends on Tuesday, October 1, 2013, from 12:30-1:15 PM ET (9:30-10:15 AM PT).