- #docchat: A Documentary Equipment Workshop with Caleb Pike & Richard Koci Hernandez on Google+ (April 15, 2014)
Ask your questions about documentary filmmaking equipment on Google+! Tuesday, April 15, 12:30-1:15 PM ET / 9:30-10:15 AM PT.
- Creating Multi Camera Sequences in Premiere Pro, Part 2
This article is part of a series of posts from MediaStorm with tips and tricks from their producers’ experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro CC after years of working in Final Cut Pro.
- Documentary Equipment & Tools Workshop – Watch the Full Video Online
A recap of the #docchat conversation from November 12, 2013, with filmmaker-educators Duy Linh Tu (Columbia University) and Caleb Pike (DSLR Video Shooter).
- #docchat: The 2013 Documentary Equipment & Tools Workshop – November 12
Filmmakers and educators Duy Linh Tu and Caleb Pike are taking your questions on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, from 12:30PM-1:30 PM ET (9:30-10:15 AM PT).
- Standard Three-Camera Interview Setup
MediaStorm provides a comprehensive look at their three-camera setup for interviews, outlining their camera, audio, and light layouts.
- Introducing the Sony NEX-EA50
Edward J. Delaney provides a quick overview of the new Sony NEX-EA50, which has started to shrink the price gap between HDSLR cameras and large camcorders.