Coverage of the fantastic Kim Longinotto (Hold Me Tight, Let Me Go, POV 2009) retrospective at the Museum of Modern Art included articles by Cynthia Fuchs at Pop Matters, who writes, “Longinotto’s documentaries explore moral and emotional intricacies, the shifting relations between individuals and communities,” and indieWire, which called Kim “England’s answer to Frederick Wiseman.”Continue reading this entry »
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Anrick Bregman and Nicole Paglia ("The Most Northern Place")
- Ken Burns on What We Can Do About That "One Thing We Have to Fear"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A With the Creator of "Fukushima: The Eternal Season"
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Eline Jongsma and Kel O'Neill ("Empire")
- Ken Burns's The Roosevelts: The Truth Outside the Frame