- Documentaries at the Video Store
The significant relationship between video stores and documentaries.
- A New Hand Dealt Defines 'All In: The Poker Movie'
All In: The Poker Movie, which begins a theatrical run this month, is one of those documentaries that started one way and ended up a wholly different story.
- The Real Fake Promotion for 'Fake It So Real'
Robert Greene's new documentary about a band of amateur wrestlers opens in New York this weekend and he's enlisted an equally motley set of independent filmmaking enemies to help promote it.
- I Have $5,000… What's the Ideal Documentary Kit?
Indie filmmakers offer tips for building a documentary kit on a budget in this guest post from DocumentaryTech's Edward J. Delaney.
- Director Enters Rooftop Brawl after Screening of Wrestling Doc 'Fake It So Real'
Documentary lovers got a taste of pro wrestling, with some unusual participants, at a screening of Robert Greene's Fake It So Real in Brooklyn, New York.