- POV Hackathon 2: View Eight Web Storytelling Prototypes
View the documentary prototypes made over the span of a single weekend by teams of filmmakers, developers and designers.
- POV Hackathon 2: Meet the Hackers from “Feed Me a Story”
In a series of blog posts, we're introducing you to the participating filmmakers, developers and designers for the POV Hackathon 2.
- POV Hackathon 2: The Projects!
For POV Hackathon 2, teams of filmmakers and developers will be challenged to create web documentary prototypes in a single weekend. Here's more about the eight selected projects.
- POV Hackathon: Five Documentary Prototypes From a Weekend of Hacking
View the prototypes from POV Hackathon: Participate in an online debate with film characters, browse a documentary cookbook, find new meaning in numbers from news headlines, be moved by audio storytelling powered by live news and events, and explore the multimedia branches of a film from 1984.
- POV Hackathon: Day Two: From Proposal to Prototype
For Day Two of the POV Hackathon, reinventing the documentary for the web meant embracing a "minimum viable product" strategy in time for a 7 PM screening.
- POV Hackathon: Day One: Five Approaches to the Web Documentary from Hackathon Participants
Observations from Day One of the POV Hackathon.
- POV Hackathon: Know Your Hackers, “Feed Me A Story”
The POV Hackathon team members working on the Feed Me A Story project meet at the intersection of documentary, food ethnography and app development.
- POV Hackathon: Five Projects Aiming to Re-Invent the Documentary for the Web
Find out more about the projects selected for POV's first hackathon, which will take place in New York City the weekend of August 11-12, 2012.