- How to Create Video Transitions for Web Video in Your Browser
A demonstration of how web-based media creators can add elaborate transition effects beyond the simple cut, mimicking what might have previously required Final Cut or After Effects.
- Simplifying HTML5 Video Compression
HTML5 video export settings to maximize compatibility across the most popular browsers.
- Lightworks Looks to Grab a Tier of New Editors With Its PC-Based NLE
In the weeks since the non-linear editor Lightworks V11 was made available for download, the product has earned its share of likers and dislikers. Lightshare shares its plans for the product with blogger Edward J. Delaney.
- Awaiting the Official Release of Lightworks, a $60 PC-Based Non-Linear Editor
Has Apple's shift to Final Cut Pro X, and the dissatisfaction of a legion of editors, created a market opening for this PC-based nonlinear editing system?
- Pros Leave FCPX – Where Are They Heading?
The 'X' in Final Cut Pro was supposed to mean '10,' but it seems as if for a lot of professional editors, it's become the equivalent of 'NOT.'
- Final Cut Pro X: Filmmakers Remain Skeptical
We asked you, our blog-reading filmmakers, for thoughts about Final Cut Pro X, the latest edition of Apple's popular editing software, and how you're making the decision to upgrade, switch or stick with what you've got.
- To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade?: Final Cut Pro X
With the release of Apple's Final Cut Pro X, editors and production houses are weighing in on their editing software options.