“Joy rises up like steam from a bed of hot rocks.” Read what critics have to say about Steam of Life, tonight’s POV documentary that goes deep into the inner sanctum of Finnish life — the sauna.Continue reading this entry »
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?